Date Published: Feb 06,2019 Category: Planned_First_Fix_Release:SaaS_v3500_11_0,Learn_9_1_Q2_2019_Release; Product:Communication_Tools,Course_Tools_Learn; Version:Learn_9_1_Q4_2017,Learn_9_1_Q2_2018,Learn_9_1_Q4_2018,SaaS Article No.: 000048560
Product: Blackboard Learn
Service Pack(s): Learn 9.1 Q4 2017 (3300.0.0), Learn 9.1 Q2 2018 (3400.0.0), Learn 9.1 Q4 2018 (3500.0.0), SaaS
Issue Description: Xythos error results in Course message inbox becoming unusable.
Steps to Replicate:
- Access Blackboard as an Administrator
- Create and Access a test Course
- Enroll as the Instructor and Enroll a test Student with a working email
- Send a Course Message to the Student
- As the Student, reply to the message attaching a file with a gratuitously long filename
- As the Instructor, attempt to access the Inbox
Access to the Inbox folder without issue
An error is received,
Could not get attached file.
For reference, the Error ID is unique-error-id.
Target Release: Learn 9.1 Q2 2019 Release
SaaS - Fixed (v3500.11.0)
Patch Available: No