Date Published: Apr 03,2017 Category: Product:ANGEL_BU,Learn_BU,CE_Vista_BU; Version:Learn_BU,ANGEL_BU,CE_Vista_BU Article No.: 000041547
Resource Type: Support Tools
Run by clients, Blackboard listservs provide a quick way to get your questions answered or make your opinions known. Sign up for the listserv most relevant to your needs and you’ll find independent answers to hundreds of Blackboard-related questions.
If you would like to join a new community discussion group, please visit the Blackboard Community Site.
These product-focused listservs deal primarily with Blackboard Learn and the Blackboard Academic Suite (including the Blackboard Learning System, Blackboard Community System, and Blackboard Content Systems.
- Bb Content System - Princeton listserv for Blackboard Content System users
- UK BbUG List - Hosted by the JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) for Blackboard users in the UK
These listservs focus on effect practices, tips and tricks. They appeal to those focused on teaching, learning and engaging with students.
- Bb Faculty Support Community - Hosted by the University of Miami. Supports faculty members who use Blackboard Learn or the Blackboard Academic Suite
System AdminstratorsThese listservs focus on tips, tricks, bug inquiries and analyses for System Administrators and tend to be more technical in nature.
- Blackboard Listserv (ASU) System Administrators Listserv - Hosted by Arizona State University; this listserv is the largest and most popular Blackboard-related listserv
- Blackboard Administrator Listserv - Additional listserv hosted by Arizona State University that is specifically for Blackboard Administrators