Date Published: Feb 22,2018 Category: Product:Ultra_Experience; Version:Ultra_Experience Article No.: 000048289
Product: Collaborate - Ultra Experience
We are pleased to announce the upcoming release of Collaborate with the Ultra experience March 2018 (v18.3) update.
In this March 2018 (v18.3) release, we focused our development and design on academic effectiveness. You’ll see below that we’ve also aligned our feature list in to groups based on value and benefit to you and your users.
- Made accessibility improvements to improve the user experience.
When will the update take place?
All clients will be upgraded on Saturday, March 10, 2018 or Sunday, March 11, 2018!
- AU-SAS (Sydney Hosted): Sunday, March 11, 2018 from 12:00 Midnight AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT +11 hours to Sunday, March 11, 2018 5:00 AM AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT +11 hours
- CA-SAS (Calgary Hosted): Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 8:00 PM MST (Mountain Standard Time) UTC/GMT -7 hours to Sunday, March 11, 2018 3:00 AM MDT (Mountain Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -6 hours
- EU-SAS (Amsterdam Hosted): Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 10:00 PM CET (Central European Time) UTC/GMT +1 hours to Sunday, March 11, 2018 3:00 AM CET (Central European Time) UTC/GMT +1 hours
- US-SAS (Virginia Hosted): Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 11:59 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours to Sunday, March 11, 2018 5:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -4 hours
Please note: We will try to minimize downtime and do not plan on using these entire maintenance windows, however we will use these entire maintenance windows if necessary.
How will users access this release?
Users will automatically have access to the March 2018 update after the upgrade.
What supporting resources are available?
To help you with the transition, new documentation and knowledge base articles will be published on the day of the release.