Date Published: Mar 31,2020 Category: Product:Known_Issues_Error_Messages; Version:Ultra_Experience Article No.: 000053865
Product: Collaborate - Ultra Experience
Description: Users running Mac OS 10.15 Catalina may experience issues starting appshare while using Ultra, preventing them from sharing.
When clicking on the Share Application Screen in an Ultra session, the screen does not load as it should.
Privacy settings for screen recording is not enabled for the browser.
- Select the Apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen
- Select System Preference
- Select Security & Privacy
- Note: You will need to unlock this window to make changes by clicking on the lock in the bottom left corner of this windo
- Select the Privacy tab at the top of the dialog box
- Scroll down on the left hand side of the screen to Screen Recording
- Check the box next to Google Chrome or whichever browser you are running
8. You will then be prompted to restart your browser
9. Launch your Ultra session again and start appshare