Date Published: May 26,2020 Category: Product:Connect,Ally_BU,SafeAssign,Web_Community_Manager_WCM,Bb_Comms,Collaborate,Learn_BU,Analytics; Version:Connect,Ally_BU,SafeAssign,Web_Community_Manager,Bb_Comms,Collaborate,Learn_BU,Analytics Article No.: 000057485
Product: All Products
How to Subscribe to Product Status Incidents
For live updates about product status, users can subscribe to our available products via Email, SMS, Webhook, and RSS/Atom feed.
- Navigate to http://status.blackboard.com
- Select the Subscribe to Updates button.
- Select the mode of updates you would like from the following popup (email, sms, or webhook).
- Complete the required fields and any CAPTCHA requirements.
- Then Confirm your subscription via the welcome notification you receive.
- Note: Add the appropriate link below to your preferred RSS/Atom application to subscribe:
- RSS Feed https://blackboardinc.statuspage.io/history.rss
- Atom Feed https://blackboardinc.statuspage.io/history.atom
Additionally, users can subscribe to any active incident on Status.blackboard.com in order to receive real-time updates regarding a specific incident. Follow the steps below to subscribe:
- Navigate to https://status.blackboard.com
- Go to Current Incidents (listed at the top of the page)
- Click the Subscribe link on the right corner of the incident title
- A pop-up page opens; Enter your email address or phone number for text updates
- Click Subscribe to Incident
- Confirm your subscription via email to text in order to receive updates to the incident
Once the event has been resolved, you will receive one final email or text, notifying you of the resolution.