If a student uses the VTBE Editor to complete an Assessment, the submission text does not appear in a TXT file in the downloaded ZIP file.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn (SaaS environment with Ultra courses) as Instructor
- Navigate to an Ultra course
- Enroll Student into Course
- Go to Course Content > Create Assessment > Assignment
- Add Essay Question
- Log in as Student
- Navigate to the Assignment > Write submission in the text editor
- Log in as Instructor
- Navigate to Grade Center > Full Grade Center > View Assignment submissions
- Click the More Options for Submission List contextual menu > Select Download All
- Select Student attempt > Create ZIP File > Send
- Return to Course Content
- Access Messages
- Select Download Now to download the ZIP file created
The Student's submission text appears a TXT file in the downloaded ZIP file.
The Student's submission text does not appear a TXT file in the downloaded ZIP file.