Collaborate - Ultra Experience
Collaborate Ultra - Moderators/presenters are unable to hear users when application sharing the Chrome tab in a session. Users will be muted. Once appshare is over, users can then be heard again.
Steps to Repeat:
Steps to Reproduce
- Join a session with 2-3 participants e.g. UserA, B & C
- As a Moderator (User A) click on Collaborate Panel > click on the Share Content tab > Click on Application Sharing
- Select to share the Chrome Tab and click the "Share Audio" option
- Unmute Microphone of all users
- All users can hear each other's microphone audio
- UserB & UserC can hear the shared tab audio
- UserB & C can hear UserA
- User A can't hear UserB or UserC
Symptoms: Moderators/presenters are unable to hear users when application sharing the Chrome tab in a session. Users will be muted. Once appshare is over, users can then be heard again.
Cause: This is a known issue with the 20.09 Collaborate Ultra release that we will hot fix soon.
Issue was hotfixed June 22, 2020 on all environments.
The information contained in the Knowledge Base was written and/or verified by Blackboard Support. It is approved for client use. Nothing in the Knowledge Base shall be deemed to modify your license in any way to any Blackboard product. If you have comments, questions, or concerns, please send an email to
email@example.com. © 2020
Blackboard Inc. All rights reserved