Learn 9.1 Q2 2017 (3200.0.0), SaaS
When a Portfolio that contains a hyperlink is shared to an external User, a 404 error displays upon opening the external URL of the Portfolio.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn as System Administrator
- Select the Global Navigation Menu
- Expand the Tools section
- Select Portfolios > Create Portfolio
- Input a Title and
- Select Submit
- Using the tiny_mce Rich Text Editor, create/insert a hyperlink that will open the target as "Open in New Window (_blank)"
- Select Save
- Select Done Editing
- Select More
- Select Share
- Select Share a Snapshot with > External Users
- Input email address and select Submit
- Select the external URL
The portfolio loads successfully.
The following error occurs: