If viewing one Course, and attempting to switch to another Course via the Recently Viewed menu, if the next Course does not have the same Content Area that you are in with the current Course, an error message appears.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn as a System Administrator
- Create and access two Courses (Course1, Course2)
- Quick Enroll in each Course
- Create a new Content Area in Course1
- Navigate to the new Content Area
- Use the Recently Viewed Menu to change to Course2
The Home Page for Course2 loads without any error messge
The Home Page for Course2 loads with an error message displayed
Error: Item is not available for user.