Blackboard LearnResource Type:
Support ToolsResource Description:
Run by clients, Blackboard listservs provide a quick way to get your questions answered or make your opinions known. Sign up for the listserv most relevant to your needs and you’ll find independent answers to hundreds of Blackboard-related questions.
These product-focused listservs deal primarily with Blackboard Learn and the Blackboard Academic Suite (including the Blackboard Learning System, Blackboard Community System, and Blackboard Content Systems.
- Accessibility_AP - Accessibility for Asia Pacific
- ANGEL Listserv - Listserv designated for ANGEL Administrators, hosted by IUPUI
- ARBUG - Arkansas Bb user group
- BB-ART-L - Art Schools who use Blackboard
- BB_AUG_SOUTHEAST - ANGEL users in the Southeast
- Bb Content System - Princeton listserv for Blackboard Content System users
- BbiTunesU - User group that discusses iTunesU with Blackboard
- Bb-JAPAN-L - Blackboard Schools in Japan
- Bb-K-12-Admin-L - Blackboard K-12 Administrator Listserv
- CAN-BUG - Canadian user group
- CSBUG - Central States (US) Bb user group
- CTBUG - Connecticut Bb user group
- IN-BUG - Indiana Bb user group
- LONDON-BLACKBOARD-USERS - Blackboard user group in London
- METBUG - Military Education Training Bb user group (DoD)
- NW_ENGLAND_BUG-L - List for Blackboard users in Northwest England, United Kingdom
- NY_CAP_REGION_BUG-L - Based in Albany, NY; for Bb users in the New York Capital Region
- ORACLESIG - Oracle DBA Bb special interest group that focuses on Oracle integrations with Blackboard software
- ROCKYBUG-L - Colorado Bb user group
- SOLARIS_BB_SIG - Solaris special interest group for Bb users running Solaris
- SUNYBUG-L - For Blackboard users in the State University of New York network
- UK BbUG List - Hosted by the JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) for Blackboard users in the UK
- VA-BUG - Blackboard users in Virginia
These listservs focus on effect practices, tips and tricks. They appeal to those focused on teaching, learning and engaging with students.
These listservs focus on tips, tricks, bug inquiries and analyses for System Administrators and tend to be more technical in nature.
The information contained in the Knowledge Base was written and/or verified by Blackboard Support. It is approved for client use. Nothing in the Knowledge Base shall be deemed to modify your license in any way to any Blackboard product. If you have comments, questions, or concerns, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2017
Blackboard Inc. All rights reserved