As you are aware, we will be transitioning to Zendesk for all of our support processes. The information we have previously shared (detailed below) should contain all the information you need.
We would like to reinforce one item…
Please visit status.finalsite.com and subscribe to the components you own. This will be the primary means of communication for system updates (releases, maintenance, system issues, etc.) going forward.
We suggest that you subscribe at your soonest convenience to receive these important automatic email updates.
A reminder of what we have previously shared…
We are excited to announce that on March 21, our support processes will undergo some changes to enhance and streamline your experience.
Our team has been working hard to design a new user-friendly and efficient portal that will make it easy for you to find the help you need. We understand that timely and effective support is crucial for you, and we want to ensure that we are providing the best possible service.
Here’s what’s staying the same:
Here’s what’s changing:
- Phone numbers - you can keep using the same phone numbers that you’ve always used.
- Support team - the same Support team that you’ve come to know and depend on over the years will still be here to help you!
- Open Cases - there will be no need to re-enter existing support tickets. Any open cases will be migrated to the new support system following March 21st.
Here’s what you need to do after March 21st:
- Support portal - this is changing from behind.blackboard.com to cesupport.finalsite.com (cesupport = Community Engagement Support). You’ll find instructions below on how to access this website via your login credentials.
- Incident notifications - This is changing from status.blackboard.com to status.finalsite.com; please go to status.finalsite.com and sign up today to receive email updates.
- Email for support - email addresses used to create new cases/requests are changing
We are confident that these updates will help us better serve you long term as we continue to move forward as one Finalsite team. Please visit our help center for more information and frequently asked questions.
- Click here to create a new password for cesupport.finalsite.com and use these credentials to log in to the new portal.
- Consider whitelisting the sender address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit status.finalsite.com and subscribe to the components you own. This will be a main component of our alert notification going forward, so please do subscribe at your soonest convenience.
- Watch out for an updated email thread for any cases you have Open. Replies should go to this thread going forward.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support.
VP of Support, Community Engagement