When a student tries to complete a test through multiple tab windows, the answers aren't saved and show "None Given" and "saved question 0 multiple times" for the instructor.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn as an Instructor
- Access a course
- Create a Force-complete quiz with 3 True/False questions; allow only ONE attempt
- Enroll a test student
- Log in as test student
- Go to the content area in which the test is deployed and open this in two tabs
- In both tabs, start the test but do not click Begin
- Click Begin in tab 1
- Wait about 1 minute
- Click Begin in tab 2
- OBSERVE: tab 2 reports "You completed the test on..."
- Answer the 3 TF questions in tab 1. NOTE that the "saving..." label reverts to "save question" and never converts to "✔ Saved"
- Submit the test in tab 1
- Return to the instructor view and view the Attempt
- OBSERVE: Test result shows "none given" for all Questions
- Select the Access Log
The "Saved question 0 multiple times over a period of: 00:47" appears:
Test entry log shows no saves as all were lost.