Learn 9.1, 3900.17.0, Learn 9.1, 3900.19.0, Learn 9.1, 3900.21.0, SaaS
Learn is not navigating through elements in the expected order when using the tab keyboard. This issue is observed because:
- Learn goes from the Student Preview button, all the way to the right, to start again on the course name. It should go from left to right, starting with the course name.
- In the course Home Page, Learn doesn't follow a left to right orientation when going through some elements, like the Personalize Page and Keyboard Accessible Reordering buttons.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn as an Administrator
- On your keyboard, press tab repeatedly
3. Go to System Admin
> Course ID: (Any Course)
4. Quick enroll in the course, and repeatedly press the tab keyboardObserved Behavior
At some point, Learn focuses on the Student Preview button, then it goes to the course name, which is at the left of this element.Expected Behavior:
Learn should always follow a left to right orientation, which means that it should focus first in the course name, then follow that orientation to the Student Preview button.
5. In the course menu, click on Home Page
6. Repeatedly press the tab keyboardObserved Behavior:
Learn follows this order when navigating through elements: Add Course Module > Keyboard Accessible Reordering: Modules > Customize PageExpected Behavior:
Learn should follow this order when navigating through elements, Add Course Module > Customize Page > Keyboard Accessible Reordering: Modules