Information: What is TDM 2.0?
TDM 2.0 is a complete rebuild of the code base focused on making the software more scalable, stable, and flexible. Specifically, TDM 2.0 will include:
- Back-end and Frond-end rebuild with refreshed UI and Workflows.
- Enhanced features including:
- Enhanced Language Management
- Regional Deployments
- Catalog Entry Preview
- Offering-Specific Dates and Times with Recurring Dates For Face-to-Face and Synchronous Offerings
- Updated and modernized GUI
- Improved performance and scalability
- TDM 2.0 leverages the AWS IaaS (infrastructure as a Service) and serverless implementation. This provides nearly limitless resources to auto scale anytime to meet increased demands for network, processing, or storage.
What bugs will be addressed by TDM 2.0?
- User Creation by Default marks gender as Male even if we have not added Gender in User Registration Fields
- Date Picker Does not work well when typed in using Keyboards
- SameSite attribute not set in cookie results in redirect to login page
- Course Name Error Message has to be Dynamic
- Offering Name Error Message has to be the same as that of the course Name message
- Offering Name Error Message has to some strings that are not recognized hence displays the variable ID
- The Formatting of required 'Skills' and 'Credentials' fields of Instructor Management is not honored when viewing the instructor information as user.
- When editing an existing Instructor Profile, it does not indicate which fields are required.
Where can I find more information about when TDM 2.0 will be released?
You can find an updated roadmap and timeline in the Anthology community