Learn 9.1 3900.50.0, Learn 9.1 3900.48.0, Learn 9.1 3900.52.0, SaaS
When running Content Usage Statistics Report, disabled users in the course are showing in the report results. The course instructor needs to manually remove the disabled student from the course so the report generates correctly.
Disabled Users shouldn't appear in course reports for consistency across all the reports.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Blackboard Learn as an administrator
- Create a student user
- Create a course and enroll the student in it
- Create a content
- Disable the student using SIS
- Go to the Content page and enable the statistics tracking on
- Select the View Statistics Report - Run Content Usage Statistics
The course disabled user (student) appears in the reports. Instructors need to remove this user manually from the list and continue to see the report.
The course disabled user (student) should not appear in the reports.